How do I sign up?
- Click Sign Up and complete our automated enrollment form.
- Download a copy of the form to make sign-up easier.
You will receive an automated reply email that confirms your enrollment and provides a copy of the electronically endorsed TEC SDPA Contract.
It also includes the name and contact information of your SDPA Coordinator and the next steps in getting started including a 30 minute on-boarding Zoom session that will provide you with a brief tutorial about our process, the SDPC registry and tools, and answer any questions you might have..
Need TEC's W-9? Here is a link to it.
What to expect...
Vendors with signed TEC DPAs
- There may be some vendors you use that have already signed DPAs with TEC. We'll give you access to our one-page "Exhibit E's" to e-sign. This allows your district to piggyback on our DPAs. You're all set!
Vendors without signed DPAs
- We will send our standard model DPA to these vendors for signatures. If needed, we will involve our attorney to review any requested modifications and negotiate the final terms and conditions of an initial DPA with the vendor.
Vendor unresponsive or declines to sign
- Some vendors have declined to sign our DPA and we will post these on registry as "declined" and include the vendor's stated reason.