TEC Student Data Privacy Training Materials
Navigating the student data privacy terrain can be confusing; however, it doesn’t have to be with the TEC Student Data Privacy Alliance service.
The TEC Student Data Privacy Alliance has developed a successful collaborative model to provide schools and districts with administrative and legal support to negotiate privacy terms with their software vendors. We are pleased to announce that we are now creating training materials to support you at every step in the process.
Our Student Data Privacy Alliance How-To Screencast series has been designed to guide all users of the SDPC system through some of the most common tasks using an easy-to-understand step-by-step format regardless of a user's experience, knowledge, or skill level.
In the coming weeks and months, you can expect this webpage to grow. So whether your school or district is in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Maine, we intend to make this your go-to resource for all your instructional needs.
TEC Student Data Privacy Alliance How-To Screencast Series
- Getting Started: Ensuring Your District Information is Accurate and Up-to-Date
- The Importance of Configuring District Account Users
- Leveraging Existing Agreements Using Auto Exhibit E
- Renewing an Expired DPA - You Are the Signer
- Renewing an Expired DPA - You Are Not the Signer
- Adding a New Request Part I - The Resource Is In the SDPC System
- Adding a New Request Part II - The Resource Is Not In the SDPC System