The Education Cooperative (TEC) actively develops and coordinates educational and organizational programs to meet the needs of member communities and their students.
- inter-district collaboration strengthens all participants and offers the opportunity to do more than one district can do individually;
- each student learns differently and should be provided with learning experiences designed to optimize individual potential to meet their personal goals;
- data-driven student centered decisions guide planning and practice;
- high expectations are integral to student achievement;
- it is our responsibility, along with students and families, to prepare our students to be life-long learners as contributing members of a global 21st century society;
- education is the shared responsibility among the student, the family, the school and the communities;
- hard work, effort and responsibility are fundamental to academic success;
- a school culture, which embraces diversity, change, equity, risk-taking and shared decision making is the catalyst for change;
- TEC and its member districts work in a proactive partnership to anticipate and address emerging needs;
- TEC's responsibility is to provide the environment for positive academic, physical, social, emotional and aesthetic growth of our students;
- in supporting educators with a comprehensive array of professional development opportunities to improve social outcomes.