Participating in an internship is one of the best ways for students in high school and college to explore a career and gain work experience. An internship can either confirm a career interest or lead a student in a new direction.
The Education Cooperative (TEC) Internship Program is a selective career exploration placement program supporting junior and senior high school students and college students in the Boston Metrowest area. For over 15 years we have developed outstanding relationships with highly sought after businesses, organizations and public sector employers, who serve as mentors for our internship students.
TEC's internship program, will enable students to:
- Clarify career goals and future academics
- Understand what having a job is really like
- Strengthen a college application and/or resume
- Gain confidence and life skills
- Make potential contacts for a future job search
- Internships are what you make of them.
Our program in the News:
- BOSTON GLOBE article. April 8, 2016.
- Grant Marketing provides internships in collaboration with TEC
- Hopkinton High School students recognized
For more information, please contact Emily Manz.