We offer Professional Learning that:
- brings educators together to collaborate and learn
- leverages formats that are face-to-face, online, and a hybrid of the two models
- provides options to earn both PDPs and graduate credit
- is customized to a school or district's needs (when requested)
Contact: Erik Erickson (email@example.com) if you have questions.
About Our Face-to-Face Courses
TEC continues to provide multiple SEI Teacher Endorsement courses and one SEI Administrator Endorsement course. These carry the potential for 3 graduate credits from an area university.
TEC provides a limited variety of face-to-face courses that qualify for one or two graduate credits and cover a range of curricular areas.
About Our Online Professional Learning Courses
In response to our member district needs, TEC has developed online courses to fulfill professional learning goals. These courses were created by our partners at ETLO at EDC, Inc., an organization that is singularly expert as a development house for content and online instructional design.
TEC’s courses have been designed to be interactive, social, in-depth, and self-paced. Because these courses are web-based, they are accessible on an educator’s schedule and via computer or a mobile device. This provides for maximum flexibility and ease not only for educators but for school- or district- based professional learning needs.
Ways to Use These Courses
- These courses can be used to provide foundational content to small or large groups of educators, leveraging a “flipped” model and enabling schools or districts to maximize face-to-face time for more customized examination of district/school-specific needs relative to the content presented online.
- Individuals can learn independently, and in a personalized way based on his/her interests and/or learning goals, to strengthen professional practice, deepen or expand content knowledge, or to advance a career.
- These courses can be used to round out the expertise/professional learning of specific groups of teachers and/or larger groups of individuals, particularly with respect to MA DESE mandates.
Strategies to Enhance Instruction of ELLs in the Classroom (15 PDPs)
Engaging All Learners with Differentiated Instruction (15 PDPs)
- Connecting Behavioral Health & Social Emotional Learning to Success in School (15 PDPs & graduate credit)