TECCA Virtual K-12 Remote Learning Partner Information
As approved by DESE, TECCA is able to offer your district high quality courses designed for your district students with Certified Online Teacher Support. Our course catalog is aligned to Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks and contains courses in the following categories for grades K-12: Core Courses, Advanced Courses (Advanced Placement, Honors, Gifted and Talented), Elective Courses, and Foundations Courses. We will work closely with your District leadership to ensure a successful launch of your Remote Learning program powered by TECCA.
The credentialed, certified teachers provide synchronous instruction through LiveLesson sessions, student- and teacher-initiated direct instruction, serves as the teacher of record, responds to student-initiated email and telephone calls; grades assignments; moderates discussion boards; and assigns final grades.
Spring 2021 Enrollment Dates:
- It is critical to understand the details of this partnership and responsibilities that will fall to the district. We are hosting a Spring 2021 Remote Learning Information Session, which will be offered at four different times.
- Click the date below to register in advance to attend a session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining.
- Dec 14, 2020 to Jan 20, 2021: Open enrollment for new & existing partners
- Jan 27, 2021: First day of Spring Semester
- Feb 10, 2021: Course change deadline
TECCA is offering TWO options open to any Massachusetts School or District:
1. Single Core Course with a MA Certified Online Teacher for one student
|With this license, a student takes any single core course (English, mathematics, social studies, science, or electives) in the TECCA library.
TECCA’s courses are delivered both synchronously and asynchronously, with live teaching offered weekly in core courses.
Grades K-12, $350/License/Semester
2. Core Bundle of Courses with MA Certified Online Teachers for one student
|With this license type, a student takes a “bundle” of 4 core courses in the TECCA library: English, mathematics, social studies, and science.
TECCA’s courses are delivered both synchronously and asynchronously, with live teaching offered weekly.
Grades K-12, $1,270/License/Semester
Helpful Resources for TECCA's Remote Learning District Partners:
TECCA is an expert in virtual learning, so here are resources for District Leaders offering remote learning through TECCA:
- FAQ & a link to a pre-recorded Parent Information Video
- District personnel have access to Technical Support by calling 855-318-2460.
- Available from 8am-8pm Monday thru Friday.
Supports, tips and additional resources for Families can be found on our “District Family Resources” webpage.