TEC-NET is an exciting series of professional networking opportunities designed around a variety of current educational issues. This speaker series allows educational leaders to learn from and engage in discussion focused on dynamic, innovative, and relevant topics and learn from educational experts while interacting with a more diverse regional audience. The overwhelmingly positive response from our TEC-member districts has motivated us to continue to bring this opportunity to our educational leaders!
Events will be held in our new building known as The Education Cooperative Campus School, 141 Mansion Drive, East Walpole
Stay Tuned for our Upcoming Event:
The following Job Alike Groups meet monthly to provide colleagues with similar roles and responsibilities the opportunity to discuss common issues, ask questions, seek best practices, and share program ideas among their peers.
Job Alike Groups for 2018-2019:
- Food Service Directors
- Guidance Directors
- Health/Physical Education/Wellness Coordinators
- Higher Education Committee
- School Adjustment Counselors/Social Workers
- School Committee Representatives
- Assistant Superintendents
- Special Education Directors
- Technology Coordinators/Directors
- Secondary Technology Integration Specialists
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org